Human Care Worldwide Services are great and cost-effective for patients who have recovered from a serious illness and are stable and do not require critical care management on flights. Usually a qualified doctor, a trained nurse or a paramedic accompany the patient who have basic monitoring of vigorous parameters, bathroom and travel support and administration of medications. We take care of all formalities and requirements associated with the transport which includes:
- Booking of tickets for patient and relatives;
- Priority boarding and seating of the patient;
- Ground transportation at origin and destination;
- All Documentation procedures. This service works out to be very economical for the right patient.
Commercial Medical escort via commercial flights is a cost-effective substitute when a patient can sit up during take-off and landing. The patient is accompanied throughout the entire trip by at least one member of our medical team. This includes care during the medical flight and any essential transport by ground ambulance.
With Human Care Worldwide whether attending clients home safely in times of medical necessity, transferring patients to medical facilities in other localities, or accompanying groups on flights where a medical provider is required, Human Care Worldwide’s Air Ambulance has been offering its clients group medical escort service on commercial airlines for the past 11 years.
Services offered include:
- Airline tickets for the patient, medical team member, and travel companion (where applicable)
- Full medical assessment and monitoring throughout the entire transport
- Secure airline specific medical clearance and government documentation as necessary
- Pre-travel medical assessment by our doctors to determine the most appropriate method of transport
- Priority boarding and seating arrangements
- Medical staffing and equipment on board as required
- Well trained paramedics on land and in the air, to provide bedside to bedside care until the patient reaches his/her destination
- Patient specific ground transportation at origin and destination
- Hospital discharge and re-admission at destination